If you're on Facebook, please consider joining. It's not going to add up to a lot of money, but I see the main benefit as showing politicians (i.e. the people who can do something about this) that young people care about this issue. Not that we vote or anything, but yeah.
Also, I got a little mad tonight and used an expletive on a stranger in front of untold numbers of other strangers, but people can be such jerks!
4 comments:
hey sheena, props to you on letting idiots like that Angela understand how dumb they really are. A little money here and there will go a LONG way! I've seen it happen first hand. Also, along with Lindsey Lohan, let's not forget this latest Hollywood Baby craze - honestly, do we really care? Where is this world coming to?
hahaha.. i love you sheena. i always have.
hahaha. if you join that group, everyone in your friends list will now know. cuz they have that stalker feature!
not necessarily young, i joined the group but nobody knows because i turned off the stalker feature so i can now travel through facebook incognito.
Post a Comment